Monday, December 6, 2021

Boomer's to tomber's

Yes, I am the quintessential baby boomer, born in 1951. We are now in our 60's and 70's at least most of us since the boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 by one definition. In my high school class of 1969, about 1/3 of our classmates have died. I got the news that a couple of my boomer Facebook friends are at death's door.  Mortality is looming on the boomers.


It's an excellent time to assess our life and be certain where we will spend eternity. It would be best if you had an exit strategy. I will live forever in God's presence in the eternal heaven. I know this because I have been born again from above. I repented of my sins and believed on the Lord Jesus Christ. He then gave me a deposit of this new life in the Holy Spirit. That same Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead has made my born-dead human spirit alive by giving me the Holy Spirit of God at my salvation. 


We are facing our mortality as boomers and should be facing the certainty of demise. Indeed, we will face God Almighty. I want to be the messenger of hope for all who are now asking the question of where they are headed after this life. Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...