Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The constant but changing social media landscape

I attended a social media event/seminar today. It was held at Union Worx co-working space in the newly renovated downtown Arlington, Texas. Megan Brown of MB Marketing held the event and did a terrific job. It was called, "How to Run Social Media Like an Agency". I have seen many changes in social media through the years. I took a course on Hubspot in 2011 called, "Inbound Marketing". Some of the basics have remained the same, some platforms and protocols have evolved.

I still think there is room for some competition for Linkedin and Facebook and I have had that idea for many years and am still would like to launch it with some help. See: www.networkinggrouponline.com  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...