I attended a social media event/seminar today. It was held at Union Worx co-working space in the newly renovated downtown Arlington, Texas. Megan Brown of MB Marketing held the event and did a terrific job. It was called, "How to Run Social Media Like an Agency". I have seen many changes in social media through the years. I took a course on Hubspot in 2011 called, "Inbound Marketing". Some of the basics have remained the same, some platforms and protocols have evolved.
I still think there is room for some competition for Linkedin and Facebook and I have had that idea for many years and am still would like to launch it with some help. See: www.networkinggrouponline.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do what you do best; we take care of the rest!
Solopreneur, you are in business to work ON your business, not IN it. You are the face of your business, and your face needs to be out ther...
-
Solopreneur, you are in business to work ON your business, not IN it. You are the face of your business, and your face needs to be out ther...
-
I am repairing one of my vintage shoes. I buy and rejuvenate quality used shoes I find on eBay. On one pair, I accidentally scuffed the toe...
-
The title is a quote attributed to Winston Churchill. Here is a good article from a few years back read it here: https://www.forbes.com/si...
No comments:
Post a Comment