Tuesday, February 5, 2019

The sweet spot


 When I say at Your Office S.O.S. brings almost a century of experience to the rescue I am not exaggerating.  I started in the business world at 17, and my wife started in her career at 18. I am now 67, and my wife is 69 years old. I only mention our age because to some it may be a negative it is in our case a positive. We are in that sweet spot where we bring a lifetime of acquired skill sets and just as important a lifetime of accumulated wisdom. As the Farmers commercial says, "We know a thing or two 'cause we've seen a thing or two."

We just recently retired from very intense and complex full-time jobs that required the utmost in the latest technology and business acumen to get the job done. We are now in that sweet spot were experience and expertise are peaking. I believe we bring the most exceptional combination of assets that anyone could ever find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...