Monday, August 9, 2021

Trust issues

 I have severe trust issues. If you don't believe me ask my wife. 


Growing up, I was betrayed by parents, siblings, coaches, teachers, and just about everyone I ever knew. I know this is common by a lot of folks in this fallen world. But at various critical times, I was brutally betrayed by people in my life. I have forgiven those folks, and I moved on the best I could. 


But now, in the world of fake news and false information, it is getting me to fall back into my mistrust of everything and everybody. 


The only thing I trust in is the Word of God as it is written in the Bible. I could justify this trust anytime you want to contact me. However, I am not going to get into that here on this blog. 


But outside of that, everyone short of the Divine is subject to my mistrust. I don't even trust myself. 


How can I function then? Well, it's because I always assume the worst and live my life with my eyes wide open. 


Some glaring things I mistrust (in no particular order):

  • the media
  • entertainers, politicians, and athletes opinions
  • gas station sushi 
  • my government
  • the CDC
  • The U.N.
  • T.V. preachers
  • commercials
  • salespeople 
  • Nigerian Prince's email 
  • Public school teachers
  • College professor's 
  • Facebook administrator's
  • Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...