Monday, September 20, 2021

God Wins!

When we read the last headline on the last day of human history, it will read "God Wins!" I believe this not because I feel it: not because science tells me. I believe this because God has told us in His Word to us. 

No matter what side of escatology you come down to, it all ends with a big "W" for God. So let's occupy until He comes. We need to stay on mission, preach the gospel, and love our fellow believers. We are called to give a good testimony to those outside the church. We are to give of our time and life to pay it forward. A man is no fool who gives away that which he cannot keep and invests it in a place where he can't lose. 

So, then if God wins in the end, all I can say is (only boomers get this): Mad Mag's prophet Alfred E. Neuman  "What me worry?"

Do you think Jesus will spike the football? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...