Monday, April 11, 2022

Pick up the phone

What happened to just picking up the telephone and having a conversation? Instead, I get DM's, PM's, text msgs, chat boxes, emails, pop-up msgs, and more. All are trying to communicate something. Yet, most of the time these communications can be handled much more effectively with just a simple phone call. 

Yes, I am old school. But still, I have bounced back and forth, struggling to communicate what a 2-minute phone conversation would efficiently suffice.

If I am busy, we have a thing called voicemail that works just fine. Yes, it's not the latest gizmo, but it handles the task well. 

Let's not throw out all the communication as mentioned earlier, but make more use of the good old phone call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...