Monday, May 10, 2021

Mondays

Mondays are a challenge for a lot of us. At least they are for me. I get out of bed and think, here we go again. The weekends always go by so fast. Mondays seem to be a downer, and  I have tried every way I know how to improve them or get my week off to a better start. 

 

I tried to treat myself to a tasty breakfast that would get my day off to a good start. I made all kinds of little Monday-only rewards and special incentives to no avail. 


It's not even that I hate the thought of the workweek; that's not it. I enjoy my work. I frankly don't like Mondays. I tried to change my attitude and self-affirmations to embrace Mondays, but nothing seems to help.


Maybe we can change Monday to Funday in our language. Perhaps we can reverse the workweek and start on Friday and go backward. I don't think that will help in the long haul.


Any suggestions about what works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...