Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Letting go of the past.

I used to carry a lot of past hurts, snubs, failures and lots of other things around with me like two fully loaded suitcases, one in each hand. Until one day I realized that they were an encumbrance on my journey. You can move very fast carrying that baggage, and besides there is little in those suitcases that I really need except the experience. I took the learning experience and let go of the baggage. Now I neatly fold the experience into my ne backpack and  I journey freely forward.

Thank you Lord Jesus you are an awesome Chain Breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...