Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Trying to cope with the voices in my head.

I have been aware of "self talk' since the mid 80's when I read two great books on the subject.by Shad Helmstetter. They are the Self Talk Solution and What To Say When You Talk To Your Self.

I must confess now is the time for a re-reading of those books. Now that I am working out on my own my own internal dialog seems much more pronounced or maybe its just that I am more aware of it. What those voices in our head are saying really must be brought under control and be managed, as opposed to allowing them to randomly roam free and dictate ones attitude, mood and thinking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...