I am usually very good at picking out names and branding companies. I am struggling a little with our virtual office startup company. We would be offering a business development and sales element as well as a virtual assistant. In the future, we would like to add accounting/bookkeeping as well.
My problem is virtual office doesn't isn't clear enough. It can mean a coworking space or a software program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do what you do best; we take care of the rest!
Solopreneur, you are in business to work ON your business, not IN it. You are the face of your business, and your face needs to be out ther...
-
Solopreneur, you are in business to work ON your business, not IN it. You are the face of your business, and your face needs to be out ther...
-
I am repairing one of my vintage shoes. I buy and rejuvenate quality used shoes I find on eBay. On one pair, I accidentally scuffed the toe...
-
The title is a quote attributed to Winston Churchill. Here is a good article from a few years back read it here: https://www.forbes.com/si...
No comments:
Post a Comment