Well, folks we finally did it. My wife and I launched our new company. Your Office SOS. The SOS stands for Supported Office Solutions. We are a complete virtual office for someone who doesn't want or need the added expense, hassle, and drama that a real physical staff requires. No brick and mortar office, no manager, no HR dept no benefits package. No recruiting, onboarding. training and turnover issues.
We bring 100 years experience and wisdom that solves your problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do what you do best; we take care of the rest!
Solopreneur, you are in business to work ON your business, not IN it. You are the face of your business, and your face needs to be out ther...
-
Solopreneur, you are in business to work ON your business, not IN it. You are the face of your business, and your face needs to be out ther...
-
I am repairing one of my vintage shoes. I buy and rejuvenate quality used shoes I find on eBay. On one pair, I accidentally scuffed the toe...
-
The title is a quote attributed to Winston Churchill. Here is a good article from a few years back read it here: https://www.forbes.com/si...
No comments:
Post a Comment