Friday, September 21, 2018

Our ideal client

It was recommended in a book I am reading called, "The 1-Page Marketing Plan" that I create an Avatar of our ideal customer for Your Office SOS.

My Avatar would look something like this: A traveling keynote speaker who is so in demand that he/she can't keep up with the demands and the details that success and fame bring.  He/she needs to take care of answering emails, keeping their social media updated, scheduling and logistics of travel and taking care of the calendar to balance home and business life. My Avatar would also need someone to take care of the financial end as well. We are looking for that team member.

In other words, we are the supported outsourced services that someone would require, who doesn't want or need a physical staff in a brick and mortar building. Although we are those things we are the virtual version (if that makes sense). I am trying to wordsmith exactly what we do and how. That is still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...