Friday, September 7, 2018
One on one today
I had a great time meeting a fellow I met attending network groups. We had a lot in common and he is very intelligent and insightful. We are opposites in our politics though. But that doesn't bother me. I don't want to live in an echo chamber. I enjoy a healthy debate. Unfortunately, that is not the tome of the country right now. Too bad. Things are so polarized I wonder if the "indivisible" part of the Pledge of Allegiance will hold up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do what you do best; we take care of the rest!
Solopreneur, you are in business to work ON your business, not IN it. You are the face of your business, and your face needs to be out ther...
-
Solopreneur, you are in business to work ON your business, not IN it. You are the face of your business, and your face needs to be out ther...
-
I am repairing one of my vintage shoes. I buy and rejuvenate quality used shoes I find on eBay. On one pair, I accidentally scuffed the toe...
-
The title is a quote attributed to Winston Churchill. Here is a good article from a few years back read it here: https://www.forbes.com/si...
No comments:
Post a Comment