Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The uncharted waters

As we launch our new venture, "Your Office S.O.S". My wife and I are entering uncharted waters. Although I owned my own my own business back in 2006, I have never really totally been at the helm of my own ship. The business was a franchise so I was and wasn't in charge.

This is so exciting. I know, Lord willing, come what may, we will make it. We may have some choppy waters and rough seas as we sail into the unknown. Where we are with this venture it is in a direction and area that is pretty much, "uncharted waters". It's not being done by a lot of folks yet. It may be for many reasons. But to be one of the few brave souls is exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...