Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Your Office SOS

Hurray, Yipee, we obtained our DBA yesterday. One small step at a time.

On Monday as Providence would have it we met a lady who may be a great fit for our business. This was in a small networking group of only 10 folks. So I am believing that was just not a coincidence. We shall see how this meeting will turn out.

Our business foundation is some confirmations I received when praying whether to move on this venture. Here is what I believed to have been bought to my attention:

Psalm 90:17

Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and confirm for us the work of our hands.


Psalm 92:14-15

They shall yield fruit in old age: They shall be full of sap and very green, To declare that the Lord is upright: He is my Rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...