Friday, September 28, 2018

The hunt for the perfect client

We are developing an "Avatar" of what a perfect client might look like. We do this so we can target where and how to prospect for our clients.

I received some good advice from a couple of sources on the internet. They recommend local networking which I'm already doing and a strong LinkedIn page which I am working on. I think the blog and the other social media such as Facebook and Twitter can't be bad either.

I am pretty savvy with social media. I need to do some catching up since at my previous employment they pulled me off of being the social media person because of my job as business development started to focus on prospecting rather than inbound sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...