Friday, January 25, 2019

Blogging: Getting your story out.

I am blogging about my company Your Office SOS. We started this effort last year and its now taking fruition. We are gathering steam and have several proposals. We have an original focus, but we are leaving room to pivot.

My expertise comes for nearly 50 years in the business world. I have a broad range of hands-on experience in developing retail, wholesale and service businesses.   Business development can be a vague and far-reaching term, but it takes into account many years experience I bring to the table in selling, branding, marketing and prospecting for business.

I would say I focus on prospecting and hunting for clients. I also have tremendous skills in nurturing and maintaining clients. I have a proven track record in both those areas.
My wife who is also my business partner brings a nearly 50 years works history a very successful executive assistant.  She has worked for C-level executives most of her career.
This is my 30 second,  "Elevator Pitch."

Hi, my name is Dave Rockey. My company is Your Office S.O.S. S.O.S. stands for supported outsourced services. services. We are your virtual

We offer a variety of remote solutions like virtual assistance and business development. If you are drowning in details, call out for help. We bring nearly a century's worth of experience to the rescue.

A good lead for me is someone you know who needs to recover their life and time.

Before you go under in a sea of stress,    “Call Your Office S.O.S.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...