Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Arbitrary time limits

Just today I felt rushed all day. Then I stepped back and realized there was nothing to be in a panic about. I was hurried and worried and for absolutely no good reason. I put arbitrary pressure on myself and press to get the most things accomplished. When in fact most things are not that urgent. Sure we can't plan for computer glitches, traffic jams, missing or late appointments, but we think we're in control.

Relax and realize we do sometimes feel the pressure of time, it is the one thing that is not renewable. But measured patience, proper planning,  and common sense will carry you a long way.

I found prayer to be the most efficient and effective way to start the day. Things will flow the way that they are. But God is in control and I am not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...