Tuesday, May 21, 2019
One more thought about Toastmasters
Our club in central Arlington is very diverse. This is great because when you have people from different cultures you learn how to speak and communicate cross-culturally, Our club is for English speakers, but you soon learn certain phrases and analogies don't translate well and sometimes carry a whole different meaning to someone who is not from your background and frame of reference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do what you do best; we take care of the rest!
Solopreneur, you are in business to work ON your business, not IN it. You are the face of your business, and your face needs to be out ther...
-
Solopreneur, you are in business to work ON your business, not IN it. You are the face of your business, and your face needs to be out ther...
-
I am repairing one of my vintage shoes. I buy and rejuvenate quality used shoes I find on eBay. On one pair, I accidentally scuffed the toe...
-
The title is a quote attributed to Winston Churchill. Here is a good article from a few years back read it here: https://www.forbes.com/si...
No comments:
Post a Comment