Monday, July 1, 2019

My thoughts on networking groups

I have been actively networking for about a year and a half. I have attended on average 4-5 groups a week This first year as a sales rep for managed IT services — the last six months for Your Office SOS. I have had moderate success. Oh don't get me wrong I have made plenty of contacts, But the two businesses I mention require much time to find the right connections.



One great thing is the I went to a convention of small business owners in Dallas and had met about 10% of the attendees in my networking before the event,  There were thousands of folks there, so I knew I am planting good seed,



I have had numerous one-on-ones and helped many people along the way, so that is rewarding. I plan to blog further about my experience, and especially some do's and don't of effective networking.



Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...