Monday, July 29, 2019

Book Recommendation

Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely. I am getting this one on audio so that I can listen to it at the gym. It analyzes why and how we make decisions. I am not going to do a book review (you can find them online by better reviewers than myself) but I will say this is a must-read.

We make decisions irrationally, no matter how much we think we are logical and intuitive. We are manipulated by other factors and forces that prevail against logic.

With the rapid increase in the pace that we have to make decisions and adjustments daily we must get a handle on this area,

The Apollo astronauts had to make split-second life or death decisions based on experience. That is what we offer at Your Office SOS virtual administration  services,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...