Monday, September 30, 2019

If you haven't got the time to do it right; don't do it at all.

I have had a couple of contractors over to my house to evaluate some siding issues. They looked at it last week. None of the three has even bothered to return my calls or text me an answer one way or the other.
I'm sure they are busy. But being overly busy and not returning calls is precisely why businesses need a virtual administration service such as Your Office SOS. We handle the duties that you should be tied up doing.

As a business owner, you need to take care of the cire aspects or essence of your business. Not in the administrative and business development aspects. You can't focus on what you do when you're buried in paperwork and every day getting further behind. You need to dance with the one who brought you to the dance. We let you do what you do best; we take care of the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ynY4EMm3m4#action=share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...