Monday, October 7, 2019

Prayer guaranteed to get you day off to a good start

I have had this prayer in front of my Day Runner planner since May of 2006. I thought I would share it.

Lord, I thank you for your love for me. I want to serve you on earth to my utmost, without waiting for until heaven before I get started.

I believe that this strong desire to make my days on earth count for more comes from you.

Help me to set and reach high goals, measurable goals that will bless others, as well as me and my family. 

I affirm, under you, my right and permission as your child to pursue
to success the godly goals you plant in me, that I might use the fruits of success to bless other people.

Amen
(author unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...