Monday, April 27, 2020

Passwords and security

Passwords in the digital age are starting to concern me. Worse than passwords are fingerprint, voice and or facial recognition security measures. These measures seem almost like stuff written in the book of Revelation in the Bible and Orwell's 1984.

We might have balked at these measures a few years ago now we are gradually becoming more accepting of them. Gradually is the keyword here. Like the boiling a frog in water, if you turn up the heat to fast, it jumps out, but if you do it slowly, the frog doesn't notice until its cooked.

I know for my implanted technology is where I draw the line. But will it be too late then? Will I be forced to accept these measures?

Retina scans with implants in the hand sound too much like what is described in Revelation, chapter 13.

When and where do we draw the line? I welcome your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...