Monday, October 26, 2020

We are V.A.'s (Virtual Assistants)

 A brief departure from my series on the topic of the church/state issue. 

We are Virtual Assistants. My wife and I are a team. When we retired from our full-time jobs, we decided to start our own business. We wanted to work together, and we wanted to work from our home office. She was an administrative assistant for her whole career. I was in small business and startups in my career. 

We combined our talents and interests into a business solution for a small business that needs a staff to handle the details of their business that is not the core or revenue-generating part. 

Our ideal client is someone who is spending more time working in their business and not on their business. 

Reach out to us and see where we can help you. Remember before you drown in a sea of stress, call Your Office SOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...