Monday, November 23, 2020

Living in perilous times

We are now entering strange and perilous times in our life here on earth. With all the fake news and lies we are looking for truth and objectivity. I believe my Christain faith holds the only final answers, 

I recently read two books on how we got to the place we are in the U.S.A. in 2020.

Fools, Frauds, and Firebrands by Roger Scruton.  A very academic read and I suggest getting it only Kindle or simular format because it uses a lot of words and phrases you will have to look up.

Live not by Lies by Rod Dreher. A singular book but from a different perspective. This book connects the action of the past to the present.

We really need to understand the times in order to keep our sanity.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...