Monday, December 28, 2020

2020 retrospective

 The years 2020 will go down in infamy. I can only say it's been one messed up year: the pandemic, crazy politics, riots, and general malaize. 

I will say I thought 2020 was going to be a year of focus. I know a play of words on 2020 as referring to vision. If it was, what did we see?

I think we saw the unrepairable divide among the people of this country. We are as polarized as we can get. There is no longer a middle ground. Masks, lockdowns, and mail-in voting have only two sides, no middle. 

What will the future look like in the Divided States of America? Who knows. But one thing for sure, there is no middle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...