Monday, October 4, 2021

October is here.

 October is one of my favorite months. I grew up in central Pennsylvania, and it was so beautiful when the leaves changed color. The mountains turned into a blazing glory of orange, reds, and assorted other fall colors.

There was always a chill in the air, and pumpkins and apple cider were the seasonal traditions. As a kid in the 50's Halloween and trick-or-treating were a kid's sweet delight.

One of the reasons I moved from North Texas to Missouri was to have the pleasure of seeing fall colors. I am getting in the mood for a cold snap. I do love four seasons and fall most of all, especially October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...