Monday, January 24, 2022

Too much technology.

I know you want to call me an old geezer. Well, it's not quite the case. But I always have embraced technology. I have been around and working with I.T. since the mid-'80s. I watched it evolve, and I have been there every step of the way.

But with A.I. and all the ever-ongoing changes and advancements, I wonder if we can keep up with it all. Will technology outpace the general population's ability to keep pace?

Even now, it seems like, with the plethora of new programs and apps, I am learning new ones on a daily basis just to try and keep up. When will technology hit human overload?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...