Monday, March 14, 2022

Just chill

Sometimes we just have to chill. I see all that is happening around me that is negative and stressful, and I get overwhelmed with emotions. Yet, I know that God is large and in charge. I must then pause and pray. Now my focus is on the moment at hand, not all the things going on I can't control. 

I have some practical ways to chill that I use. For example, I have some favorite bible passages I copy on index cards. Then, I make them for the passages that address the situation I am stressing over. Another way is to listen to music that is soothing or worshiping God. I also have some games that I can play on the tablet that takes my mind into its neutral state. 

Feel free to comment with your favorite chill techniques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...