Monday, March 21, 2022

Just call me

Despite all the technology we have, I still find I get more done on a direct phone call. Of course, I can text you back if I'm busy. But, the good old phone call it's still the best way to communicate.

As long as I m on this topic roll, let me hit another area of poor or at least less than a viable form of communication it's DM's on Social Media. Because of security issues, I don't trust the open channels that they create. So more often than not, after I get a direct message or DM, from someone I  only speak with occasionally, I get a post by that same person saying they were hacked.

No means of communication is perfect, but we need to keep up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...