Monday, March 7, 2022

Where hope is

This is a time of turmoil and confusion in the world. I am simply offering to anyone who is seeking God and doesn't yet know Him to please contact me. I can pray with you and help you find the peace that only Jesus Christ can assure. 

I don't have all the specific answers, but I know where my hope is. 

2 Corinthians 10:4 (NIV)

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.

Philippians 4:7 (NIV)

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...