Monday, May 2, 2022

Is the phone call dead?

We moved to KCMO  2 1/2 years ago. So I am discontinuing my old DFW phone number. In doing so, I had to think it through. I was wondering if it was even worth the trouble of keeping. Does anyone use the phone that much? But maybe some text to it, but is it worth keeping even then? 

I have it on my business card and some other printed material that is a cost concern. But in the future, on printed material, I am just going to use a QR code and point it to info that can be edited and updated without a reprint. 

I guess if it comes down to it, we are eschewing the phone call altogether. Maybe it is fear of intrusion. But, on the other hand, it could be we don't want to get tied up in a long conversation. Maybe we lost the art of conversation. Possibly all of the above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning (no not that lol)

 We are moving to a Word Press site, and this is one reason we haven't posted in a while.  I will be blogging at our new site and will c...